The Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap is available here in popular 8 foot size. This yoga strap is modeled after the original B.K.S. Iyengar design, and comes with a strong, new-and-improved, easy to use buckle that provides the extra reach and secure hold needed to take your yoga practice to the next level. The design of the Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap is based on the original yoga strap developed in Pune, India by yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar. We have improved on the design of the buckle, which provides greater endurance and is easier to use. Available in two lengths - 8' and 10', our straps are made of 100% natural unbleached cotton. Get it here in the versatile "Thunder" shade.
0.4 lbs; 1.75” x 8’ (8’ Length)
• Webbing strap is 2mm thick.
• More durable buckle, made from metal.
• Middle Buckle is removable when webbing is pushed to the side for easy washing.
• Buckle has a square profile, allowing for more durability.
• New wider strap (1.25” vs. 1.75”).
• Pliable cotton webbing makes the strap easy to grip even in the most challenging positions.
• Based on the original strap design by B.K.S. Iyengar.
• Made from unbleached cotton with a high tensile-strength weave.