Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat. This new and improved yoga mat will meet all of your practicing and ethical needs. Now available in this 4mm thickness and 68" length, the eKO Lite mat offers an unparalleled grip for even the sweatiest conditions, hot yoga anyone? This mat is also eco-friendly, being made from natural, bio-degradable tree rubber not sourced from the Amazon Forest. Are you in love yet?
The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO Lite represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
4 lbs.; 68” long; 24” wide; 3/16" thick (4mm)
Great for Hot Yoga!
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
• Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers.
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip.
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers.
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
• Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.