Metal Bead Cuff
Availability: Out of stock
The Metal Bead Cuff from Artist & Maker is a shiny tin interpretation of the classic Native American bead bracelet. Made from 100% pure tin this cuff offers extreme flexibility and can be worn on the wrist, forearm and bicep. Colored "bead" design created with enamel paint.
Get the Deets:
- Made from 100% pure tin.
- Unique process involves many steps of drawing the design, crafting molds,
- melting the tin into the clay mold and re-shaping the cuff after painting.
- Created by a self-taught artist and maker out of Portland, OR.
- Handpainted with enamel.
- One size fits all.
- Shapeable to fit any wrist or arm.
- Each piece is one of a kind due to the handcrafted process.
- Comes boxed in a personal leather pouch.
- Made by a local father and son team.
- Artist & Maker original design.
Artist & Maker Metal Bead Cuff
Tin can be shaped fit any wrist or arm.
|Video||Not available at this time...|