Availability: In stock
Daring is in the details on the mod Annette Pullover from Chichi Active. Scrunchy mockneck, faux leather panels and mesh panels on each arm make for a jogging top that is full of stylish surprises. Scrunchy ties on right side allow you to adjust the hem to your perfect fit and slim down your tummy area. Great for running, jogging and hiking the halfway zip lets you get some fresh air down there or stay cozy on chilly days.
Get the Deets:
- Stylish jacket, for jogging, hiking and to and from yoga.
- Scrunchy mockneck with mesh lining.
- Half-way zip.
- Must have navy space dye.
- Faux leather detailing on each shoulder.
- Durable power mesh lining on each sleeve.
- Rouched tie on right hip allows for band adjustments.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Durable flatlock stitches.
- Stretchy fabric with recovery.
- Moisture wicking.
- Designed and made in Los Angeles.
Why We Love: Staying cozy in style.
Fabric: 38% Poly, 29% Cotton, 28% Rayon, 5% Spandex.
Care: Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors.
Hang or lay flat do dry. Do not bleach or iron.
Wearing Size: Small
Katelyn’s Stats: Bust 32” | Waist 24” | Height 5’’9” | Learn More About Katelyn
Chichi Active Annette Pullover
All measurements in inches.
|Video||Not available at this time...|
- Chichi pullover.
- Love this!