Reversible Infinity Bra 2.0
Availability: In stock
This reversible version of the Infinity Bra 2.0 from Daughters of Culture features a vibrant Krishna print on one side and a solid Black mesh on the reverse side, giving you versatile style. Made of a performance fabric, this bra boasts 4-way stretch, moisture wicking, and anti microbial properties. With no padding, wiring, or cups, this bra lends a flattering fit that highlights your natural shape. With an infinity tie back this bra is adjustable to give you the perfect fit. Wear this bra to yoga, dance, and play in!
Hit the studio in stunning style when you pair this bra with the Krishna Divine Legging from Daughters of Culture.
Get the Deets:
- Reversible style.
- Krishna print on one side, solid Black mesh on reverse side.
- Moisture wicking.
- 4-way stretch.
- Anti-microbial, to prevent odor growth.
- Full coverage, moderate support.
- High cut neckline.
- Infinity criss cross tie in back.
- Flexible tie straps adjust the size and fit.
- One size fits most (sizes 0-8)
- Silky smooth fabric with stretch.
- Does not have padding, wiring or cups.
- Perfect for yoga, Pilates, dance and Barre.
- Made in the USA.
Why We Love: Love the feminine style and reversible feature!
Fabric: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex.
Care: Hand wash cold, hang or line dry.
Wearing Size: Small
Learn More About Arielle
Daughters of Culture Reversible Infinity Bra 2.0 in Krishna
All measurements are in inches.
|Video||Not available at this time...|