Portland Bridges Legging
Availability: In stock
We love the Willamette River so much we built 11 bridges over it! The Portland Bridges Legging from Gold Sheep Clothing is a stylish and creative tribute to the many and beautiful bridges of downtown Portland. Our Portland Bridges Legging brings on the fun with colorful neon renditions of the 11 Portlandia bridges. Play "Name that Bridge" with your friends or wear this as instant bridge GPS as you cross, re-cross and cross the Willamette River again and again. The options are nearly limitless and this legging is a must have, PDX native or no.
Get the Deets:
- Evolve Fit Wear design, same universally loved Gold Sheep fit.
- Silky, supportive material.
- 3" waistband will do wonders for your tummy with a slimming fit.
- Elastic inside top waistband keeps these leggings perfectly in place from pose to pose.
- Stretchy fabric is easy to pull on and suctions to your shape.
- 4-way stretch.
- Moisture wicking.
- Diamond gusset.
- Longer, 28 inch inseam on size Small.
- Length is ideal for wearing over your ankle.
- Lockstitch for durability and strength.
- Tag is printed on inside of pant to eliminate irritation.
- Portland Bridges print designed with love by Chelsii Coffin.
- Made by Gold Sheep Clothing.
- Made in Laguna Beach, USA.
Fabric: Polyester/Spandex Blend. Silky with great stretch.
Care: Hand Wash Only.
Wearing Size: Small
Katelyn’s Stats: Inseam 34” | Hips 34” | Height 5’9” | Learn More About Katelyn
Gold Sheep Clothing Portland Bridges Legging
All measurements are in inches.
|Video||Not available at this time...|
- My wife loves them
- Love them!
- omg love!
- Super fun
- Love these
- So creative!