Manduka Batik Plaid Skidless Yoga Mat Towel
Availability: In stock
The Yogitoes Batik towel is a fresh and lively new take on a classic plaid with something extra, the look and feel of handmade batik. With beautiful, softly undulating blues, reds and whites yogitoes Batik feels both classic and fun. It features groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology to grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Yogitoes' Batik towel provides a soft, comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat and are crafted from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content. Batik’s deep, subtle colors and brilliant trims are created using AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect the workers, customers and the planet.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Why we Love: Quick fix to slippage when doing yoga
Fabric: 80% polyester, 20% nylon
Care: Wash separately on cold and hang out to dry.
Fits standard mat size 24" X 68"
|Video||Not available at this time...|