Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Mat
Availability: In stock
Please Note: All Yoga mats have an added $8 shipping charge.
The Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Mat is a superior yoga travel mat with excellent grip and extremely light weight (aprrox 2lb). Easily folds down so you can pack into your carry-on, back pack, or suitcase and still have plenty of room for the rest of your essentials. This yoga mat is made of biodegradable rubber that won't fade or flake. Whether you are practicing on vacation, a work trip or just squezzing in those moments whenever you can, the eKO SuperLite Travel Mat is the perfect choice for the yogi on the go.
The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go, providing superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse! These eco yoga mats are made of a natural, biodegradable material. The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is the ideal yoga travel mat for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.
Get the Deets:
- 2.2 lbs.; 68” long; 24” wide; 1/16” thick (1.5 mm)
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled).
- Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability*
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
2.0 lbs.; 68” long; 24” wide; 1/16” thick (1.5 mm)
|Video||Not available at this time...|