Owl Feather Cuff
Availability: Out of stock
Recycled tin and Native American lore combine to make this unique Owl Feather Cuff with intricate detailing and spots of color. With a rough, handcrafted feel Artist & Maker cuffs look indie and natural with any look. This particular cuff features an owl feather design inspired by Native American traditions that owl feathers protected the wearer from evil.
Get the Deets:
- Made from recycled tin.
- Unique process involves many steps of drawing the design, crafting molds,
- melting the tin into the clay mold and re-shaping the cuff after painting.
- Created by a self-taught artist and maker out of Portland, OR.
- Handpainted with enamel.
- One size fits all.
- Shapeable to fit any wrist or arm.
- Each piece is one of a kind due to the handcrafted process.
- Comes boxed in a personal leather pouch.
- Made by a local father and son team.
- Artist & Maker original design.
Artist & Maker Owl Feather Cuff
Tin can be shaped fit any wrist or arm.
|Video||Not available at this time...|