YogiWheel “Practice and all is coming
Availability: In stock
Go deeper with the YogiWheel. Handcrafted to help you deepen your yoga journey the YogiWheel opens your back when combined with certain yoga poses and gives you a stretch you couldn't imagine. Can be used to relieve minor back aches, open your back and other muscles and to explore variations of common yoga poses. To inspire you in life and in your practice the inside reads “Practice and all is coming.” -Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
Get the Deets:
- Basic size, great for both beginning yogis and experienced practitioners.
- Offers a deep front stretch.
- Opens the entire back and shoulders.
- Can align the spine.
- Can help relax muscles.
- Can expand the chest.
- Stretches hip flexers and quadriceps.
- Can help with back pain and injuries.
- Features a comfortable rubbery exterior that is soft and easy on your back and joints.
- Holds up approx. 270 pounds.
- Ideal for yoga and back stretching.
Care: Spot clean only.
"Practice and..." YogiWheel
Approx 1 foot in diameter.
Approx 4 pounds.
This basic size best fits those over 5 ft tall and under 6 ft tall.
|Video||Not available at this time...|
- Yoga wheel